英语搞笑话剧剧本

时间:2024-07-29 02:13:12编辑:奇事君

英语话剧带翻译

小客人
编剧周胜利
人物 黄山 男 11 岁 黄山市小学五年级学生
诺娜 女 10 岁 美国小学生
时间 2008年7月
地点 黄山家
[幕启:黄山手捧一束鲜花,边唱“春天在哪里”边上。把鲜花插在花瓶中]
黄山:[对观众]你问我今天为什么这么高兴?我告诉你吧,美国小学生夏令营活动在我们黄山市举办,美国小朋友要和黄山小朋友开展手拉手、交朋友活动。班主任老师告诉我有一位美国小朋友要到我家来住几天,由我向他介绍黄山市的风景和民俗。[看表]哟快8点了,我该到学校接他了。[急勿勿下,正好与上场的诺娜撞着]
诺娜:对不起,请问这是黄山同学的家吗?
Excuse me. Is this Huangshan’s home?
黄山:请问你是-------
Yes. And you?
诺娜:我叫诺娜,是来和你手拉手的。
Nice to meet you. My name is Nona. I’m your partner in the “Hand-in-hand” program.
黄山:[对观众]怎么是个女生!
A girl!
诺娜:怎么?不欢迎?
Is there anything wrong?
黄山:[感到失态]不,不,欢迎,热烈欢迎。请进------
No, of course not. You are warmly welcomed here. Please come in.
诺娜:[打量屋子]这屋子真漂亮。
What a nice house!
黄山:[倒茶,递茶给诺娜]请喝茶。
Please have some tea.
诺娜:[不解地]茶是什么东西?怎么不让我喝水?
What’s this? Can I just have water, please?
黄山:噢!茶就是用茶叶泡的水。
Oh! Tea is boiled water with tea-leaves in it.
诺娜:茶叶又是什么东西?
Then what are tea-leaves?
黄山:茶叶就 是茶树上长的叶子,。我们黄山市有屯溪绿茶和祁门红茶,我妈说茶有很高的医药作用呢。
The tea-leaves are growing in tea plants. We have Tunxi Green Tea and Qimen Black Tea here in Huangshan. My mother says tea has high values for our health.
诺娜:呀!茶有这么多好处呀,[一口把杯中水喝光]
Wow! So good tea is!
黄山:好喝吗?
How does it taste?
诺娜:好极了,[忽想起]哎,黄山不是一座山吗?怎么你也是山?
Wonderful!
Hey, Huangshan is a mountain here, isn’t it? Are you also a mountain?
黄山:黄山确实是一座山,但它不是一般的山,那是神仙住的地方,有奇松、怪石、温泉、云海。------景色太美了。所以我爸爸就给我起名叫黄山。
Yes. Huangshan is indeed a mountain, and not only an ordinary mountain. We believe that many gods live there. You can see strangely-shaped pines, queer stones, hot springs, sea of clouds, etc, in the mountain. It’s amazingly beautiful. So my father named me after the mountain’s name, Huangshan.
诺娜:噢,太美了,我也要去黄山。
黄山:来,[递本画册给诺娜]黄山的风景都在上面。
Come here, you can see sceneries in Huangshan in this book.
[诺娜接过画册。黄山欲倒水,发现水瓶里没水了,提瓶下。]
诺娜:[聚精会神地看画册,不时自言自语]太美了。太美了![情不自禁地]黄山,我爱你!
Oh, it’s so beautiful! Huangshan, I love you!
黄山:[正巧提水瓶上。听到诺娜叫声,误解地]不,不,我们小学生不能说你爱我,我爱你的。
No, no. We pupils can not say “you love me” or “I love you”.
诺娜:不,不,我不是说爱你,我是说爱中国的黄山。
No, no. I don’t mean you. I mean Huangshan Mountain in China.
黄山:噢, 你是说爱黄山的风景呀!
Oh, you mean sceneries in Huangshan Mountain.
诺娜:是的。
Yes.
黄山:黄山不仅是中国的,也是世界的,世界人民都爱黄山。
Huangshan Mountain does not only belong to China, but also belongs to the world. People in the world all love Huangshan.
诺娜:我不仅爱那个大黄山,也爱你这个小黄山。
And I don’t only love that big Huangshan, but also you little Huangshan.
黄山:[急了]你还这么说?[递 过茶杯]
Hey, how could you say that again?!
诺娜:[接过茶杯]黄山风景美 ,黄山茶好喝,黄山人更好,黄山的小朋友真可爱,我说错了吗?
In Huangshan, there are beautiful sceneries, tasty tea, nice people and lovely friends, am I right?
黄山:我们永运是好朋友!
Yes, we are friends forever!
诺娜:对,我们永运是-----------
Yes, we are friends…..
合:好朋友!
Forever!!!
剧终



9


英语话剧剧本,带翻译

Happiness or not, lies in a shirt, lies in a shirt wean by a happy man. But the happy man that the king has found out was pruning the vines merrily. Does he have a happy shirt? Please listen to The Happy Man’s Shirt.
旁白:从前有位国王,他有个独生儿子,若掌上明珠,可是王子总是闷闷不了,每天在窗前呆望天空。
Aside: A king had an only son that he thought the world of. But this prince was always unhappy. He would spend days on end at his window staring into space.
国王:哎呀,你到底缺什么呢?哪儿不称心呢?
King: Oh, What on earth do you lack? What's wrong with you?"
王子:爸爸,我自己也搞不清楚。
Prince: I don't even know myself, Father."
国王:哦!你恋爱啦!哎呀,如果你喜欢哪个姑娘,告诉我,我会为你操办的,让你跟她结婚,无论是哪个最强大的国家公主,还是世上最贫寒的农家姑娘,我都可以办的到。
King: Are you in love? If there's a particular girl you fancy, tell me, and I'll arrange for you to marry her, no matter whether she's the daughter of the most powerful king on earth or the poorest peasant girl alive!
王子:不,爸爸,我没在恋爱。
Prince: No, Father, I'm not in love.
旁白:国王千方百计地想使儿子快乐起来,可无济于事,王子的脸庞失去了往日光彩,国王发布了昭示板,于是一些最有学问的哲学家,博士,教授,从世界各地纷纷到来,国王让他们看了王子,并征询他们的意见,这些聪明的学者思考了一阵后,回来见国王说.
Aside: The king tried in every way imaginable to cheer him up, but day by day the rosy hue drained from the prince's face. The king issued a decree, and from every corner of the earth came the most learned philosophers, doctors, and professors. The king showed them the prince and asked for their advice. wise men withdrew to think, and then returned to the king.

学者甲:嗯,殿下,我们仔细地考虑了王子得 情况,还研究了星象,我们认为你必须做这样一件事,找个幸福的人,一个完全幸福得人,把您得儿子的衬衣和他的衬衣调换一下。
Wise men A: Majesty, we have given the matter close thought and we have studied the stars. Here's what you must do. Look for a happy man, a man who's happy through and through, and exchange your son's shirt for his."
旁白:当天国王就派出大使,到世界各地去寻找幸福的人。一个神父被招来件国王。
Aside: That same day the king sent ambassadors to all parts of the world in search of the happy man. A priest was taken to the king.
国王:你幸福吗 ?
King: Are you happy?"
神父:是的,我确实很幸福,陛下。
Priest: Yes, indeed, Majesty.
国王:很好,你做我的主教怎么样?
King: Fine. How would you like to be my bishop?
神父:啊!陛下,我求之不得啊!
Priest: Oh, Majesty, if only it were so!"
国王:滚,给我滚得远远得 ,我要找得是自身感到幸福的人,而不是总想得寸进尺的人。
King: Away with you! Get out of my sight! I'm seeking a man who's happy just as he is, not one who's trying to better his lot.
旁白:于是,又重新开始搜寻,不久,国王听说有位邻国国王,人们都说他是个真正幸福的人,他有个贤惠美丽的妻子,而且子孙满堂,他制服了所有的人,国家康泰安宁。于是,国家又有了希望,马上派使臣去件他,想向他要一件衬衣,邻国国王接见使臣们说:
Aside: Thus the search resumed, and before long the king was told about a neighboring king, who everybody said was a truly happy man. He had a wife as good as she was beautiful and a whole slew of children. He had conquered all his enemies, and his country was at peace. Again hopefully, the king immediately sent ambassadors to him to ask for his shirt. The neighboring king received the ambassadors and said”

邻国国王:不错,凡是人们想要的东西,我的确都有了,不过我仍然满腹忧愁啊!因为总有一天,我不得不扔不下在一切,离开人世,哎啊 ,为这事,我晚上连觉也睡不着呢!
Neighboring king: Yes, indeed, I have everything anybody could possibly want. But at the same time I worry because I'll have to die one day and leave it all. I can't sleep at night for worrying about that!
旁白:使臣们想,还是别带回这个国王的衬衣为妙。国王没办法,便去打猎散心,他开枪打中了一只野兔,但只是伤了它,野兔带着三条腿奔跑着,国王追赶着野兔把随从们远远地抛在后面,在森林外的旷野里,国王听到有人在唱歌,他便收住脚步。
Aside: The ambassadors thought it wiser to go home without this man's shirt.
At his wit's end, the king went hunting. He fired at a hare but only wounded it, and the hare scampered away on three legs. The king pursued it, leaving the hunting party far behind him. 0ut in the open field he heard a man singing a refrain. The king stopped in his tracks.
国王:这位唱歌的人,一定是位幸福的人。
King: Whoever sings like that is bound to be happy!
旁白:歌声把他引到一座葡萄园,在那,他发现一个小伙子,在修剪着一个葡萄藤
Aside: The song led him into a vineyard, where he found a young man singing and pruning the vines.
小伙子:您好啊,陛下。这么早,您就到乡下来了。
The youth:Good day, Majesty, So early and already out in the country?
国王:天哪,你愿意我把你带到京都去吗?你将成为我的朋友。
King: Bless you! Would you like me to take you to the capital? You will be my friend.
小伙子:多谢您了,陛下。这种事,我根本不想。即使罗马教皇与我换个位子,我也不干。
The youth: Much obliged, Majesty, but I wouldn't even consider it. I wouldn't even change places with the Pope.
国王:为什么呢?像你这样能干的小伙子……
King: Why not? Such a fine young man like you…
小伙子:不,不,跟您说吧,我对我现在的一切感到心满意足了,其他毫无所求。
The youth: NO, no, I tell you. I'm content with just what I have and want nothing more.
国王:啊!我终于找到了一个幸福的人!听着小伙子,帮我一下吧。
King: A happy man at last! Listen, young man. Do me a favor.
小伙子:只要能做到的,陛下,我一定尽力效劳。
The youth: With all my heart, Majesty, if I can.
国王:等等。
King: Wait just a minute.
旁白:他再也按奈不住内心的喜悦,跑回去对他的随从说。
Aside: said the king, who, unable to contain his joy any longer, ran to get his retinue.
国王:快,跟我来,我的儿子有救了,我的儿子有救了!
King: Come with me! My son is saved! My son is saved!
旁白:接着,他带着他们来到小伙子身边。
Aside: And he took them to the young man.
国王:我的好小伙子,不管你要什么,我都会给你的,但是你得给我,给我,你……
King: My dear lad, I'll give you whatever you want! But give me…give me…"
小伙子:给您什么啊,陛下?
The youth: What, Majesty?
国王:我的儿子快要死了,只有你能救他,快过来。
King: My son is dying! Only you can save him. Come here!
旁白:国王一把抓住小伙子,去解他的上衣扣子。突然,国王停住了,垂下了双手,这个幸福的人没有穿衬衣!
Aside: The king grabbed him and started unbuttoning the youth's jacket. All of a sudden he stopped, and his arms fell to his sides. The happy man wore no shirt.


适合三个人演的英语话剧

适合三个人演的英语话剧:三个懒汉 The Three Lazy OnesA king had three sons whom he loved equally well, and he did not know which of them to appoint as king following his own death.When the time came for him to die he called them to his bed and said, “Dear children, I have thought of something that I will reveal to you. The one of you is the laziest shall become king after me.”The oldest one said, “Father, then the kingdom belongs to me, for I am so lazy that whenever I lie down to sleep, and a drop falls into my eyes, I will not even close them so that I can fall asleep.”The second one said, “Father, the kingdom belongs to me, for I am so lazy that when I am sitting by the fire warming myself, I would rather let my heels burn up than to pull my legs back.”The third one said, “Father, the kingdom is mine, for I am so lazy that if I were going to be hanged and already had the rope around my neck, and someone put into my hand a sharp knife with which to cut the rope。I would let myself be hanged rather than to lift my hand up to the rope.”When the father heard this he said, “You have taken it the farthest and shall be king.”翻译:在一个遥远的地方,有一个国王,他有三个儿子,对每一个儿子他都非常喜爱,他不知道自己死后应该把王位传给他们三个中的哪一个。所以,当他快要死的时候,就把他们叫到身边说:“亲爱的孩子们,在我死后,你们三个中谁最懒,谁就继承我的王位。”老大说:“既然这样,这王位就是我的,因为我是最懒的儿子,当我躺下睡觉时,有任何东西落到我的眼睛里,我也懒得去擦掉,即使不能把眼睛闭上,我仍然会继续睡觉。”二儿子说:“爸爸,王位应该传给我,因为我是最懒的儿子。当我坐在火边取暖的时候,就是火燃到我的脚趾,我也懒得把腿收回来。”第三个儿子说:“爸爸,这王位是我的,因为我是你最懒的儿子。如果我就要被吊起来,绳子已经套在了脖子上,有人把一把锋利的小刀塞在我手里,要我切断绳子,我宁愿被吊起来也懒得抬起手把绳子割断。”父亲听到这里说道:“你是最合适的人选,你应该继承王位。”

五人英语搞笑话剧剧本

五人英语搞笑话剧剧本   话剧是以对话方式为主的戏剧形式,于19世纪末20世纪初来到中国。与传统舞台剧、戏曲相区别,话剧主要叙述手段为演员在台上无伴奏的对白或独白,但可以使用少量音乐、歌唱等。下面为大家带来五人英语搞笑话剧剧本,快来看看吧。   演话剧的时候需要剧本,同学们,下面就是适合五个人的话剧剧本,请看:   人物:追星A, 追星B,追星C,明星,车主 旁白 经纪人   旁白:A girl is crazy about a star called Handsome+人名. Even when she is asleep, she can dream that man.   A:(打哈欠),I need to go to bed, I’m so sleepy.(打哈欠)——边走边说 (趴在讲台上睡)   (进入梦乡)   旁白:In her dream……   (上台摆两个凳子,A做一个)   A:Oh, it’s a fine day. (假装看天) (然后突然不经意的拿起一本书翻看)   明星:(上台):Oh, it’s a fine day. (然后坐凳子)   (A看着看着书,就不经意的往旁边看,然后再看看书,突然感觉不对劲,在意外的往旁边看,看到了自己最喜爱的那个明星,十分激动,不敢相信这是真的)   A:Are you … are you that … super star?(激动地说不出话)   明星:(随意的回答) Yes, what’s wrong?   A: I’m your fan,super fan. Your photos are full of my bedroom, no, they are full of my house, including kitchen, living room, bedrooms, and… and toilet.   (激动,后面讲到厕所时,还有点不好意思)   (当明星听到厕所时,很惊讶)   明星:You are too…enthusiastic [in,θju:zi'?stik]. (有点嫌弃)   A: Can you give me your signature?   (讲到签名,明星就兴奋了)   明星:Ok ,of course!   A:(大声喊)Oh ,I will have the Handsome______’s signature   (突然,两个人跑过来,B把A给推开了然后两人问明星要签名)   B:Please ,please give me signature!!!!!!!   C: No, give it to me, to me!!!   (两人抢着,A一人孤零零的.站在旁边,)   A: Why the result is this ?(抱头痛哭,边走边哭,然后走到睡觉的那个地方,恢复原来的样子,还有点啜泣)   A: Er? Where is it? Oh,it’s just a dream , but ,it’s a bad dream.   It’s too early, I want sleep.(又趴下去)   旁白:In her second dream, the scene is at the crossroads.   A: Look at the tall buildings, they like the …like the …I don’t have any adjrectives to describe them.   (明星上场,走在对面,也在欣赏某些东西)   A:Oh ,look at there, that man is like a star ! Oh ,Oh ,Oh ,(一次比一次激动)he is …..he is…..Handsome_______!I want his signature! But there is too much cars, What can I do? What can I do? I don’t care this any more, the signature is more important!   (正当他准备过马路时,车主做开车动作来了,将要撞A,A很害怕)   车主:Look out!   Aon’t come here, don’t come here!(闭着眼睛) (车主迅速下台)   (A突然站起来,睁开眼睛)   A:A dream .too? Oh, my god, Why do I always can’t get the signature? No, I must get it, sleep again! Yes ,sleep! But ,why do I stand here? I should lie in the bed. Whether these, I must go to bed and get the signature!(趴着又睡)   旁白:In her third dream   (明星在签名,A前面有B, C)   经纪人:One by one,Don’t be wrought-up   A: Yeah,I can get it at last. Before me ,there are only two people.   (到B)   B:I love you very much. My dreamlover.   明星:Thank you   (B下,C上)   C: Oh,I meet you ,can I hug with you ?   明星:Sure.   (两人抱了一下)   (到A)   A: I can get your signature in the end! I’m so excited   (明星面目有点难受的样子,手捂着肚子)   明星:Sorry, can I go to the toilet for a moment? My stomach is hurt a lot.(难受)   A: Yes, make yourselfe at home.   (过来一会儿)   A: Handsome_______ has gone to toilet for such a long time. Is he ok?   经纪人对A说:Sorry, the girl, Handsome_____ perhaps can’tcome here to give you signature, He is too hurt. He went home.   A: Ah? Why always me ? (伤心地离开,走到睡着的地方)   (突然起身)   A :Why always me ? I only want a signature~~ ai~~ What time is it now ? (看了一下钟,表情惊讶) It’s near 8 o’clock .I can’t arrive at the school on time! Oh no ,hurry up hurry up!   话剧名称由来   一种以对白和动作为主要表现手段的戏剧。最早出现在辛亥革命前夕,当时称作“新剧”或“文明戏”。新剧于辛亥革命后逐渐衰落。“五四”运动以后,欧洲戏剧传入中国,中国现代话剧兴起,当时称“爱美剧”和“白话剧”。它通过人物性格反映社会生活。话剧中的对话是经过提炼加工的口语,必须具有个性化,自然,精炼,生动,优美,富有表现力,通俗易懂,能为群众所接受。郭沫若的《屈原》、老舍的《茶馆》,曹禺的《雷雨》,苏叔阳的《丹心谱》等,都是我国著名的话剧。   话剧是在20世纪初才由外国传入中国的。1907年由中国留学日本东京的曾孝谷据美国小说改编的《黑奴吁天录》,是中国早期话剧的第一个剧本。现代著名话剧家有郭沫若、曹禺、洪深、田汉、老舍等。   19世纪末20世纪初,中国社会经济政治的变化推动了戏剧运动的发展,戏曲领域里出现了全国规模的改良运动。同时,在日本新派剧和欧洲戏剧的影响下诞生了中国早期话剧,当时叫新剧,又称作文明戏。新剧兴起于辛亥革命前夕,后经中国早期话剧奠基人任天知领导的进化团总结这一新兴剧种的经验,探索创新,并吸收外来营养加以发展,从而形成了完整的格局。早期的优秀剧目有《家庭恩怨记》《社会钟》《空谷兰》《梅花落》《珍珠塔》《恨海》等。   到1928年,经著名的戏剧家洪深提议,将这种主要运用对话和动作表情来传情达意的戏剧样式定名为“话剧”。从此,这个由西方传入中国的剧种,才有了一个大家认可的正式名称。 ;


求英语搞笑话剧剧本。(6人,带翻译更高。)

六人的英语搞笑话剧:《 荆珂刺秦王》旁白(Aside )/介绍(Introduction): Long ago there was a crazy country, in this crazy country there were some crazy people, trying to show the crazy history by crazy ways. Mr Jingke was the most famous swordsman and was sent to kill king of Qing, “Yingzheng”.But finally he failed. Do you want to know what happened at that time? 很久以前有一个疯狂的国家,在这个疯狂的国家里有一些疯狂的人,试图用疯狂的方式展示疯狂的历史。荆轲先生是最有名的剑客,他被派去杀清王“嬴政”。但最后他失败了。你想知道当时发生了什么吗?Action I(第一幕)太子丹(上,掏出镜子梳头,做自恋状):Mirror, mirror, tell me, who is the most pretty man in the world? (镜子,镜子,告诉我,谁是世界上最漂亮的男人)(画外音:It's you, Prince Dan! 太子丹高兴状)Thank you mirror! (面对观众)I'm Prince Dan, the magic mirror said I am the most attractive man in the world. But Ying Zheng is a jealous guy, I feel he will kill me if mirror told him the truth. So what can I do? Where is my minister?(我是丹王子,魔镜说我是世界上最有魅力的男人。但是嬴政是个嫉妒心很强的人,我觉得如果镜子告诉他真相,他会杀了我的。那我该怎么办?我的部长在哪里?)阿三(毕恭毕敬) : Honey, I am coming.(殿下,我来了)太子丹:I've told you again and again that you should call me: "my most beautiful、graceful 、handsome、charming、cute、smart and dearest Prince Dan."(我一再告诉你,你应该叫我:“我最美丽、最优雅、最英俊、最迷人、最可爱、最聪明、最亲爱的丹王子。)阿三:Sure, honey! I have a good idea. We can find a hero to kill YingZheng.(作杀状)(好的,殿下。我有一个好主意。我们可以找一个人去杀了嬴政)太子:Oh yeah. What is the most expensive commodity in this century? Talent!(二十一世纪最需要的是什么,人才!然后拍阿三肩膀,做赞许状) Good idea! But who is the right candidate?阿三:After screening I have two promising persons on hand. One is Miss LiMoChou, the other is Mr JinKe. Tomorrow they will PK for the NO1 killer of the world.(经过筛选,我手头上有两个有前途的人。一个是李莫愁小姐,另一个是荆轲先生。明天他们将为世界头号杀手PK。)太子:Well, show me the winner as soon as possible, OK?(好吧,尽快给我看看赢家,好吗?)阿三:Yes.(好的。)Action II(第二幕)(《十面埋伏》中刘德华&金成武决斗时的音乐)荆轲:Are you Li mochou?(你是李莫愁?)李莫愁:Yes.(是的。)荆轲:OK. I'm Jingke, you know, I will let you know I am the king of the killers' world.(好啊。我是荆轲,你知道,我会让你知道我是杀手世界之王。)李莫愁:Are you challenging me?(你在挑战我吗?)荆轲:Off course!( 耸耸肩表示同意)李莫愁:Come on!音乐起,两人冲上前来,“人在江湖漂啊,哪有不挨刀啊,一刀砍死你啊,两刀砍死你啊。”李莫愁倒地,荆轲大笑。李莫愁痛苦状:What happened? Why aren't you hurt?(发生了什么?为什么你不会受伤?)荆轲: We don't need any reason to win a person. Don't we? Do we? (赢一个人需要理由么,不需要么,需要么?)李莫愁:Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Mochou. You never know what you're gonna get." I got it, Momma is right.(妈妈总是说:“人生就像一盒巧克力,莫愁。你永远不知道你会得到什么。“我知道了,妈妈是对的。)荆轲再次大笑太子丹上(抱拳):How are you?荆柯:Fine, thank you, and you?太子丹:Oh my God! Could you give me an innovative answer to “How are you?”荆柯:Sure!太子丹:How are you?荆柯:Fine, thank you, and your wife?太子丹晕倒荆柯:Hey, man, I’m kidding!太子丹:Oh, I’m kidding too!(毕恭毕敬)May I have your name card, please?荆轲从兜里掏出一卷纸,上面写着:To be or not to be, that's a question.(生存还是毁灭,这是个问题。)阿三:Hero,we need your help.(好汉,我们需要你的帮助。)荆柯:I am busy now!(我忙着呢!)太子丹:You can get a lot of money.(你可以得到很多钱。)荆柯:I am very busy now!(我现在非常的忙。)阿三:IC, ID, IQ card?荆柯:I am very very busy now!(我真的真的非常忙。)阿三(手指上场的美女,激动状): Look! She is the most beautiful girl in the world. If you say O.K., she is yours.(你看,那是世界上最美丽的女子,如果你答应了,她就是你的了。)荆柯(流口水):I have to say she is a very sexy and beautiful girl, but TCM is my only love!(我不得不说她是个性感又美丽的女人,但TCM才是我唯一的爱人。)阿三:What? What's the TCM?荆柯; Hey, guy! You look so smart but why you didn't know TCM? Any of them can give you the answer.(小子,看你挺聪明却不知道TCM。让我来告诉你吧。)阿三:Excuse me? What’s the TCM?观众甲:TCM - Traditional Chinese MM .太子丹:I must show you the trump card. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Lipton Slimming tea. It is a brand new product of Unilever China.(我必须给你看王牌。女士们先生们,这是利普顿减肥茶。是联合利华中国的一个全新产品。)荆柯(激动):Slimming tea! I have dreamed of it for thousands of times. My wife always threatens to leave me if I couldn't reduce my weight.(减肥茶!我已经梦想了几千次了。我妻子总是威胁说如果我不能减肥就离开我。)阿三:You want? Speak up if you want! Why do you keep silent? Why are you looking at me? Although your eyes are full of sincerity, I'm very glad, you still have to speak up. Take it! Do you really like? Really?(你想要什么?如果你愿意,就大声说!你为什么保持沉默?你为什么看着我?虽然你的眼睛充满了诚意,但我很高兴,你还是得大声说。拿着它!你真的喜欢吗?真的?)荆柯(诚恳状) Just tell me what should I do? I will do anything for you.(告诉我该怎么办?我愿意为你做任何事。)太子丹与阿三(撞胯,击掌):Yeah!全剧终拍英语话剧的注意事项1、首先,组员要熟悉理解剧本,能够充分理解剧本的内容,然后进行表情和细节性的标注,这样会有助于现场的拍摄,同样进行一幕一幕的划分,这样不会使组员太过紧张忘词。2、其次就是准备道具,一定要全,老师会很在意我们在细节方面的用心程度,倘若我们精心地准备了道具的话,会给老师留下一个不错的印象,很容易得高分。3、然后就是角色的分配,一定要合理,要根据人们在现实生活中的性格进行分配,这样有助于增加话剧的真实性,从而更生动,同时也要考虑到不同组员的英语水,要考虑周全。4、然后最最最重要的便是背台词,一定要理解,切记,当我们感觉一句话念不通的时候,可以用简单句进行改写,便于背诵也便于理解,不一定一字不差的照着剧本背,这样也违背了我们学英语的初衷。5、然后便是拍摄,注意的是情感的投入尤其是表情,还有就是拍摄的角度一定要合理,符合当时情景。进行一幕一幕地拍摄,中途有适当的休息。然后就是尽量多个角度进行切镜头,这样效果会好很多。6、然后就是后期制作,这一点尤为重要,主要分为四部分,一、片头和片尾的制作,二、视频的剪辑,三、片头和片尾音乐的挑选,四、字幕的制作。

上一篇:

下一篇:闫闯